2 Bed Apartment
11, Kelsall Road, Leeds - Available now
Property is unavailable
- × 2
- × 1
- FREE £100 Amazon voucher with this property!
- Popular student location
- Spacious property
- Fully furnished
- Integrated kitchen appliances included
- Washer-dryer included
- Plenty of storage
- Close to universities
Sign for this property and get a free £100 Amazon voucher!
Situated in one of Leeds’ most popular suburbs, 11 Kelsall Road is perfect if you want to be amongst the lively student atmosphere of Burley. Just a 30-minute walk to the city centre, a 10 minute walk to Burley Park train station and even closer to a number of bus stops, it’s great for a short commute into Leeds.
Better yet, if you’re a student then you can forget about long walks to university. With some campuses just a 10 minute walk away you’ll never miss a lecture again. Not far from Headingley you can also take advantage of its coffee shops, libraries and work spaces when you need a change of scenery. Plus, in summer you’ve got Hyde Park right on your doorstep, perfect for a picnic whilst you revise in the sun.
Surrounded by shops, takeaways, cafes and even continental supermarkets you’ll have everything you need just a stone’s throw away. With popular chains like Nando’s, Pizza Express and Zaap Thai all within walking distance there are also plenty of local independent eateries too.
Set over 4 floors, this spacious property comes fully furnished with everything you need. Each bedroom comes with a bed, wardrobe, bedside table and a study desk and chair, perfect for working at home. The bathroom is also a good size with white fixtures including bath and shower.
The open plan kitchen living room comes fully furnished too. With a sofa and coffee table, the kitchen also comes fitted with white goods including a washer-dryer, oven, hob and large fridge-freezer. Finally with a large basement there is plenty of room for storage.
To arrange a viewing, please contact us - https://www.ypp.co.uk/contact
Property Ref: F11KR
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (before tenancy starts)
* Holding deposit: 1 weeks’ rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (during the tenancy)
* Payment to change a tenancy agreement: £50 per variation agreed
* Late payment fees: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid date
* Lost keys or fobs: Pay the reasonable cost incurred by the agent or landlord for replacing keys or any device for entering the property if lost by the 'Tenant'
* Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
Permitted payments payable to the provider (during the tenancy & only if applicable)
* Utilities (e.g. gas, water, electricity)
* Communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband)
* Installation of and subscription to cable/satellite
* TV license
* Council tax
Members of the Property Redress Scheme. Membership number: PRS002319
Members of the RLA. Membership number: 82137