Flat 12, 27 Hyde Terrace, Leeds, LS2 9BZ - Available 1st July 2021
Available From: 01/07/2021
- × 0
- × 1
- Exclusively for students
- Prime location for both Leeds universities
- Easy access to Leeds city centre
- All bills included
- Fully furnished
- Integrated kitchen appliances included
- Washer-dryer included
- High-speed Wi-Fi included
- TV included
Images and 3D tours used are for illustrative purposes only and are intended to represent the style and finish of our apartments. They are for guidance only and should not be used as a guarantee of layout, fixtures and fittings, we always recommend you check the floor plans associated with the apartment.
Hyde Terrace is perfectly located close to the popular student area of Hyde Park. Only a few minutes walk from both the University of Leeds and Leeds Beckett University, you’ll never be late to a lecture again! Equally close is Leeds city centre and everything that it has to offer: offices, cultural hotspots, cafes, restaurants and top quality shops.
Of course, let’s not forget there’s Hyde Park, right on your doorstep, perfect for a morning run or a catch up with friends in the sun.
Perfectly decorated with neutral colours and designed to give you all the space you need, including a wardrobe, bedside table, comfy double bed, underbed storage and a desk area. You’re most definitely in the right place to get your head down!
Not forgetting about the wood-style flooring and the large windows, constantly bringing fresh air and light into the room!
Its open-plan kitchen works as both a dining and living area. Stylish, modern and fitted with all the essential appliances, a large comfy sofa, coffee table and TV - it all makes the perfect spot to socialize with friends and family.
This apartment also comes with its own private shower room, as well as a washer-dryer - gone are the times of communal laundry services!
To arrange a viewing, please contact us - https://www.ypp.co.uk/contact
Property Ref: F1227HT
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (before tenancy starts)
* Holding deposit: 1 weeks’ rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (during the tenancy)
* Payment to change a tenancy agreement: £50 per variation agreed
* Late payment fees: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid date
* Lost keys or fobs: Pay the reasonable cost incurred by the agent or landlord for replacing keys or any device for entering the property if lost by the 'Tenant'
* Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
Permitted payments payable to the provider (during the tenancy & only if applicable)
* Utilities (e.g. gas, water, electricity)
* Communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband)
* Installation of and subscription to cable/satellite
* TV license
* Council tax
Members of the Property Redress Scheme. Membership number: PRS002319
Members of the RLA. Membership number: 82137