1 Bed Apartment
Flat 12C, Atlas Court, Manchester - Available 1st July 2021
Available From: 01/07/2021
- × 1
- × 1
- Shared apartment
- Prime student location
- Utility bills included
- High speed Wi-Fi included
- Secure code entry
- In-house maintenance team
- Laundry facilities / bike storage
- Student only complex
- Communal courtyard
- On street parking
Ideally located on Heald Grove, Atlas Court sits right in the heart of Rusholme making it perfect for students. With plenty of shops, bars, restaurants, takeaways and supermarkets nearby it also has Whitworth Park right on its doorstep! Just a 20 minute bus ride into the centre of Manchester is it ideal for a quick commute to campus.
Perfectly designed to make you feel like home, the bedroom includes a wardrobe, comfy bed, bedside table and a desk area - the perfect office space for you to plug in, get your head down and get your work done.
The shared kitchen includes high-specification appliances such as a fridge-freezer, oven and electric hob and the shared bathroom has a toilet, sink, bath and towel rail.
Communal washing machines and tumble dryers are available on-site for tenants to use and there is a courtyard in the middle for tenants to socialise! And it doesn’t end there… There’s also a lift to all floors, making it easier for you to bring groceries back from the local shop!
High-speed internet and all utility bills are included.
To arrange a viewing, please contact us - https://www.ypp.co.uk/contact
Property Ref: F12c AC
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (before tenancy starts)
* Holding deposit: 1 weeks’ rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (during the tenancy)
* Payment to change a tenancy agreement: £50 per variation agreed
* Late payment fees: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid date
* Lost keys or fobs: Pay the reasonable cost incurred by the agent or landlord for replacing keys or any device for entering the property if lost by the 'Tenant'
* Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
Permitted payments payable to the provider (during the tenancy & only if applicable)
* Utilities (e.g. gas, water, electricity)
* Communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband)
* Installation of and subscription to cable/satellite
* TV license
* Council tax
Members of the Property Redress Scheme. Membership number: PRS002319
Members of the RLA. Membership number: 82137