Flat 38, Oasis Residence, Leeds - Available 1st July 2021
Available From: 01/07/2021
- × 0
- × 1
- Prime city centre location / close to universities
- All utility bills included
- Modern luxury apartment
- Fully furnished
- On-site fitness suite / cinema room
- Communal lounge / games area / study areas
- High speed Wi-Fi included
- En-suite shower room
- 43” smart TV
- Concierge service
- Secure key fob entry and on-site security
Images and 3D tours used are for illustrative purposes only and are intended to represent the style and finish of our apartments. They are for guidance only and should not be used as a guarantee of layout, fixtures and fittings, we always recommend you check the floor plans associated with the apartment.
Studio Executive Style A
If you like socialising, Oasis Residence is the one for you. This premium city centre development is located right next door to Leeds Beckett University’s main campus and just a 5 minute walk to the University of Leeds and the city centre. High end shops, cafes, bars and restaurants... everything you could think of, all within walking distance.
Perfectly designed to give you all the space you need, including a large built-in mirrored wardrobe, safe box, desk, shelves, double bed and plenty of under-bed storage.
If you like the sound of having your own bathroom, then you'll love the fact that all of our apartments come with a luxurious en-suite, fully equipped with a large mirror, heated towel rail, storage and the ultimate rainfall shower, perfect to relax after a long day of studying.
Store your favourite food in the fridge-freezer and get ready to make some delicious meals, as you’ll also have high quality kitchen appliances throughout. Take a seat on one of your comfy sofas and enjoy your food, while you watch your favourite show on the smart TV.
Did we forget to mention the swivel TV stand, so that you can watch from the sofa or your bed?
You can also forget about communal laundry services, as you’ll have your own washer-dryer too.
If you find yourself ever wanting to take a break, then why not explore your communal spaces.
Whether you're a morning or an evening person, the on-site gym is free for you to use, any time between 6:00am and 10:00pm, and it is fully equipped with the latest Matrix gym equipment, a free weights area and free towels.
Bring your friends over for a movie night in the cinema room, have a game of pool, play some console games or simply grab a takeaway to enjoy in the communal lounge.
You don't have to go to campus to study, but you don't have to stay in your room either. At Oasis Residence, there are communal study spaces and private study pods, perfect to read, revise, prepare essays or even for group projects.
Last but not least, make sure you pop by reception during weekdays to speak with your concierge if you have any questions or need any help.
To arrange a viewing, please contact us - https://www.ypp.co.uk/contact
Property Ref: F38 OR
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (before tenancy starts)
* Holding deposit: 1 weeks’ rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (during the tenancy)
* Payment to change a tenancy agreement: £50 per variation agreed
* Late payment fees: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid date
* Lost keys or fobs: Pay the reasonable cost incurred by the agent or landlord for replacing keys or any device for entering the property if lost by the 'Tenant'
* Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
Permitted payments payable to the provider (during the tenancy & only if applicable)
* Utilities (e.g. gas, water, electricity)
* Communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband)
* Installation of and subscription to cable/satellite
* TV license
* Council tax
Members of the Property Redress Scheme. Membership number: PRS002319
Members of the RLA. Membership number: 82137