Flat 4b, 19 Regent Park Terrace, Hyde Park, Leeds - Available 1st July 2021
Available From: 01/07/2021
- × 0
- × 1
- Premium location in popular student area
- Gas, water and electricity bills included
- Fully furnished
- Separate kitchen
- Private bathroom
- Integrated kitchen appliances included
- Great transport links
- Students and professionals welcome
This apartment is located in a premium location, just minutes’ walk from Hyde Park Corner. Only a mile away from universities and with great transport links into the city just over the road!
Perfectly designed to make you feel like home, the room includes an en-suite shower room, wardrobe, sofa, coffee table, small fridge-freezer, comfy bed and a desk area - the perfect office space for you to plug in, get your head down and get your work done.
The kitchen is shared with two other rooms and is fitted with all the essential appliances: washer-dryer, oven and electric hob.
We have a limited number of spaces available for a small additional fee. Feel free to ask our team for availability and prices.
To arrange a viewing, please contact us - https://www.ypp.co.uk/contact
Property Ref: F4b 19RPT
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (before tenancy starts)
* Holding deposit: 1 weeks’ rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (during the tenancy)
* Payment to change a tenancy agreement: £50 per variation agreed
* Late payment fees: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid date
* Lost keys or fobs: Pay the reasonable cost incurred by the agent or landlord for replacing keys or any device for entering the property if lost by the 'Tenant'
* Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
Permitted payments payable to the provider (during the tenancy & only if applicable)
* Utilities (e.g. gas, water, electricity)
* Communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband)
* Installation of and subscription to cable/satellite
* TV license
* Council tax
Members of the Property Redress Scheme. Membership number: PRS002319
Members of the RLA. Membership number: 82137