1 Bed Apartment
Flat 7, 4 Darnley Road, Leeds - Available 1st July 2021
Property is unavailable
- × 1
- × 1
- Headingley location
- Close to Leeds Beckett University Headingley campus
- Great transport links
- Fully furnished
- Integrated kitchen appliances included
- Students and professionals welcome
This apartment is perfectly located in the popular student area of Clarendon Road. Only a few minutes walk from both the University of Leeds and Leeds Beckett University, you’ll never be late to a lecture again! Equally close is Leeds city centre and everything that it has to offer: offices, cultural hotspots, cafes, restaurants and top quality shops.
Of course, let’s not forget there’s Hyde Park, right on your doorstep, perfect for a morning run or a catch up with friends in the sun.
The bedroom is perfectly designed to make you feel like home, including a wardrobe, bedside table, comfy bed and a desk area - the perfect office space for you to plug in, get your head down and get your work done.
Its open-plan kitchen works as both a dining and living area. Fitted with all the essential appliances, two large sofas and a coffee table, making it the perfect spot to socialize with friends and family.
Forget about laundry services, as you’ll have your very own washer-dryer too.
Additionally, this apartment comes with its own private shower room.
To arrange a viewing, please contact us - https://www.ypp.co.uk/contact
Property Ref: F7 4DR
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (before tenancy starts)
* Holding deposit: 1 weeks’ rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (during the tenancy)
* Payment to change a tenancy agreement: £50 per variation agreed
* Late payment fees: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid date
* Lost keys or fobs: Pay the reasonable cost incurred by the agent or landlord for replacing keys or any device for entering the property if lost by the 'Tenant'
* Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
Permitted payments payable to the provider (during the tenancy & only if applicable)
* Utilities (e.g. gas, water, electricity)
* Communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband)
* Installation of and subscription to cable/satellite
* TV license
* Council tax
Members of the Property Redress Scheme. Membership number: PRS002319
Members of the RLA. Membership number: 82137